We at Bob & AJ's Archery World would like to take the time to thank all of our supporters, clients, distributors, family, and friends for helping make the Grand Opening so special.
There are a few who deserve a special thank you.
- Fellow archery hunter Joel Kasak of Kasak Kuts. (4591 Durham Rd., Doylestown, PA) Your Pig Roast deservedly got rave reviews. It's the best BBQ we've had on the East Coast. The Venison jerky was a hit and quickly disappeared.
- We want to say Thanks to Steve's Prince of Steaks. The official cheesesteak of Bob & AJ's Archery World!!!!!!
- The Band, "Launch" - Your live performance was the perfect backdrop for our event. The energy you brought kept us rock'in all day!
- Josh, our Vista Outdoor Representative. Your generous give aways were the perfect way to show our clients just how awesome your products are.
- Caz, our Prime/G5 representative. Thanks for the great job with demonstrating some of your merchandise. Your customer assistance was very helpful to us.
- Jack Jabs. We benefited that day and EVERY DAY from your infinite knowledge of both bow tuning and customer service.
- Mark, Santo, Dennis, Evan, and Lou - Without fail you guys always do what is necessary.
- Our beautiful wives. They have supported us while we spend long days at the shop.
- Donna Lynch. Thank you for letting us do what we love in your house. It's not unnoticed how quick you were to open your doors to our ideas.
- Thank you to J Inflatables (215) 917-2586 Out of Langhorne Manor for keeping the kids busy while parents shoot bows
- YOU! Sounds cliché, but it is so true. We enjoyed every moment of hearing your stories about fishing, hunting, and archery.
Knowing that you could feel our passion and pride in helping you along your archery journey, made the day unforgettable.
Thanks for making Bob & AJ's Archery World so much more than a store.